Discover ur developments
LES COLLINES DE WAVRE - Wavre (Belgium)
The Collines de Wavre Business Park is located to the north of Wavre, right next to the E411 motorway. It has grown in perfect harmony with market needs thanks to its development in successive phases since 1995. The park’s first five phases extend over a 6.5-hectare site and include 10 buildings of a total surface area of 35,000 m2.
The park is located in a quality environment benefiting from major social infrastructures and existing services in the surrounding area, with an emphasis on an exceptional environment: a focus on quality contemporary architecture, the creation of small squares and large green spaces, underground parking, low buildings, etc.
With the aim of further emphasising the park’s ‘spirit’, Codic has incorporated art into the Collines de Wavre and created a convivial artistic walk by installing five sculptures.
The park's sixth phase will be developed according to the same philosophy and will be certified by BREEAM.
- Location : Chaussée des Collines, Wavre (B)
- Area : 35000m2
- Architect(s) : Bureau Sigma 3 – Patrick van der Straeten Architect - Landscapist: Jean-Noël Capart
- Delivered : In phases between 1995 and 2010
- Investor(s) : Province of Walloon Brabant, Cofinimmo, Tribeca
- Tenant(s) : Abbott, Securex, PMGroup, Banque Degroof, Petercam, VR Intelligence, Province du Brabant Wallon, A.C. Nielsen, Région Wallonne, Sigma 3, Lhoist, Belfius, Ethias.