B’EST has the wind in its sails although times are clearly tricky for retail centers!
No fewer than twelve shops are opening or will open in the next weeks:
- Mise au Green which is an Alsatian fashion boutique for ladies and men’s clothing;
- Best cooking, specialized in pastries and fine food;
- Bonne Vap,whichwill offer electronic cigarettes to its customers;
- Pitaya, a Thai restaurant located on the outside part of B’EST;
- Inana, specialized in women’s prêt-à-porter collections;
- Wizzle, that offers high-tech accessories and wearables;
- Cash Express,the specialist in the purchase and sale of used articles;
- Clé minute, a locksmith and shoemaker;
- La folie des dessous, an independent store of feminine underwear;
- Muy Mucho, a famous Spanish decoration shop;
- Courir, which sells the most famous sneakers and sports footwear brands;
- Salad bar, an independent fast-food restaurant.
The B’EST retail park is now also working on other projects related to e-commerce and catering services.
B’EST is really becoming ‘THE shopping destination in East Moselle’ !