Discover ur developments
WATERLOO OFFICE PARK - Waterloo (Belgium)
Always a frontrunner in its markets, Codic developed a new conception of office building design in the 1990s, introducing the business park concept to Belgium. This Anglo-Saxon inspired idea successfully combines the quality and comfort of city-centre buildings with respect for the environment and architectural quality.
Located in the outskirts of Brussels, with easy access and benefiting from all the surrounding services, the business park stands out owing to its attention to the environmental aspect: choice of major architects and renowned landscapists, creation of vast green spaces, underground parking, water features, low buildings, harmonious integration with the surrounding landscape, etc.
Waterloo Office Park was the first business park developed by Codic. The concept was then exported to Wavre, Liège, Zaventem and France.
- Location : Drève de Richelle, Waterloo (B)
- Area : 45000m2
- Architect(s) : CERAU Architect - Landscapist: JNC International
- Delivered : in successive phases between 1992 and 2002
- Investor(s) : Befimmo, Cofinimmo, Crédit Suisse, Immo Croissance, Swiss Life, Pardel, …
- Tenant(s) : BASF, BNP Fortis, Brederode, Inter Ikéa, La Floridienne, Wolters Kluwer, …