Discover ur developments
IKAROS BUSINESS PARK - Zaventem (Belgium)
Ikaros Business Park joins the ranks of the business parks developed by Codic, such as Waterloo Office Park, the Collines de Wavre, Zénobe Gramme Business Park in Liège and Val Saint-Quentin in France.
The design of these parks has the advantage of attracting a large number of companies.
These parks are located outside towns, are easy to get to, close to motorways and include a sufficient number of parking spaces.
Emphasis is placed on the quality of the living environment by placing the buildings in a green setting. The surroundings have been given careful attention, with art also playing a role.
Ikaros Business Park has been developed in successive phases, perfectly meeting market and corporate needs. The architects have succeeded in arranging the buildings in a pleasing manner on the site by integrating them into the existing urban landscape. And thanks to the architect and landscapist Jean-Noël Capart, the green spaces serve as a link between the various pieces of architecture.
- Location : ikaroslaan, Zaventem (B)
- Area : 52000m2
- Architect(s) : Atelier Paul Becker – Jaspers & Eyers Architect - Landscapist: JNC International
- Delivered : In phases between 1990 and 2010
- Investor(s) : Befimmo, Intégrale
- Tenant(s) : Arval, Nortel, Lexmark, Scala, Stryker, Genzyme, Robert Half, Gambro, …